Saturday 26 July 2008

The Age of Understandment

Well i guess this is me starting up my blog. About life basically. I don't know much about what will happen, what I want to happen...but I have learnt about aspects of life in only a short amount of time. I'm still young and undoubtably my opinions will change. Have you ever fallen in love? I can guess that you probably have. I know you are thinking that I'm young and I wouldn't know or understand about love...but I do. I didn't choose to it just happened. And I know that my idea of love will be different to your's.
I fell in love. I didn't want to because I knew that it would never be possible for the person I loved to love me. I felt almost addicted to the person, wanting to know more about them and such. I didn't stalk them or anything stramge like that. I had never felt the same way about anyone before. And then news came that the person I was in love with was moving. Thousands of miles away. There is an incredibly high chance that I will never see that person again. I saw some of the cds that the person owned. I composed a message made up of lyrics from the various artists, and some mild clues as to who I am. It was the day the person was leaving and i stuffed a hand written note into the keyhole of the door, saying "It's not easy like sunday morning" I remember watching her drive off. I saw her breathing for the very last time. Her numberplate. Her perfume. I cried a lot. Tried to resist the pain. It was real, true love and it was me who was unexpectantly feeling it. I think it was good that she moved away. It made me realize that I should find more important things/people in life. My friends, family. I have a boyfriend now, and I love him. But I don't think I will ever love anyone quite the same way as the first time that I fell in love.

4 comments:

Spacemonkey said...

aww.. that was really intense story, i am sorry about you and that experience, but hope your okay now, and happy with your new bf. good luck!

Hawk said...

haha oh god.
i wrote this so long ago.
strange thing is, i thought i would never see her again, then my friends and i saw her in town yesterday. it was cazy..

Spacemonkey said...

well thats it :)).. and u know what? there was a possibility to meet her again.. i knew it.. if it was important person you had to see her again, whatever.. yes, life is really unpredictable.. so how is it now, what do you feel? did you try talk to her? :))

خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بسيهات
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل